I enjoy photography and wanted to share photos I've taken :)

"Anything is possible if a person believes" -Mark 9:23

"Anything is possible if a person believes" -Mark 9:23
Photo from my Niagara Falls trip with Wes, Jodi, and Cody

"Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." -Ephesians 3:17-20







Niagara Falls Trip

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My New Car

I do not have long to put much thought into this post but Ash is dying to see pictures so... A few months ago my deeply loved equinox sadly decided to bite the dust on me... Pap tried everything he could to revive her; but, despite his efforts the equi refused to come back to stable condition. This was extremely sad for me because I truly was attached. I got the equinox when I turned sixteen and had lots of great trip memories in her.
Anyway, my wonderful parents surprised me at work last night with my much anticipated new car. Its a black Chevy Malibu that Dad picked out all on his own. (He's great at that. I LOVE it!) The funny part to the story is that I was locked inside the bank for a good two hours as my brand new car sat outside the window and taunted me! I felt as if i was in prison wishing I could get outside to see it. Ha. Finally 8:30 p.m. rolled around and i got to drive it home :)
I love my new car and am VERY appreciative for it. I feel it looks grown up and classy. I think it will be a great car and I hope to keep it for a very long time.
THANK YOU PARENTS! :)


1 comment: