I enjoy photography and wanted to share photos I've taken :)

"Anything is possible if a person believes" -Mark 9:23

"Anything is possible if a person believes" -Mark 9:23
Photo from my Niagara Falls trip with Wes, Jodi, and Cody

"Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." -Ephesians 3:17-20







Niagara Falls Trip

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

I do not have any pictures from this past weekend; but, I felt I really needed to post how great it was.... I spent most of the weekend enjoying time with friends home from school. I stayed up way too late every night and slept much too late each morning. It consisted of lots of starbucks(my addiction is back), attempting to play guitar, bad love movies made hilarious by immature boy comments, playing on playgrounds, shooting basketball, throwing frisbee, and laying in parking lots stargazing while having wonderfully deep God conversations that last until two in the morning :) Oh and I almost forgot... we also slid down a waterfall! (kenlock falls) Who could ask for more? Ha. I really do love my friends… I also spent a little family time at the boat which is always fun. It was nice to spend time with my parents and to get to see Ash and Brent. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

1 comment: